Graham Hunter on 5 live

kingmikedoyle

Asked the question "who could replace Tevez"?he was emphatic that it should be Sergio Aguera,who he said was every bit as good as Tevez but minus the itchy feet!!! Possible part x deal in the offing?!!

I like Hunter, he knows his european football especially spanish footie. CAlls it as it is, good analysis which is not too plentiful across the irish sea. Cooresponds for a show on irish radio and is normally found to be spot on. i trust his judgement on this.

I really hope all this attention Aguero is getting sparks an interest at City, if there isn't already one. A consensus outside the club would be nice.

Have seen the lot with CT but very little with SA. Wouldn't compare them and come up with the two peas in a pod comparison! SA, in the few games I've seen him, looks 'occasional' and wouldn't be the bundle of energy up front! Mind, might be what we need with the range of comps to consider.

There'll be no direct deal with Athletico for two reasons:
1). Tevez won't join them (his family obviously don't mean that much to him then!)
2). My limited understanding of Spanish football (mainly from Sid Lowe) tells me that Athletico are a financial shambles of a club. Therefore, when Aguero leaves, it will be for cold hard cash.

He may well end up with us, but it won't be because Tevez has gone the other way.

Dubai Blue said:
There'll be no direct deal with Athletico for two reasons:
1). Tevez won't join them (his family obviously don't mean that much to him then!)
2). My limited understanding of Spanish football (mainly from Sid Lowe) tells me that Athletico are a financial shambles of a club. Therefore, when Aguero leaves, it will be for cold hard cash.

He may well end up with us, but it won't be because Tevez has gone the other way.

i was about to post the same until i reached the bottom of the thread & saw your post! tevez would never join atletico madrid any more than he would join fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.