Graham Souness

agree -- about time a tv punter said it how it is ! jeff shreeves trying to stir it up but souness sticking to his guns ! ps never before have i felt so ashsmed about a city player in 40 years - absolute effin disgrace -- make him warm up in front of 7000 blues on sat .

I was very surprised by & pleased with what Souness said. He said exactly what everyone was thinking.
I was a bit uncomfortable with Mark Hughes sitting on the fence.
Dwight Yorke looked out of his depth & frightened to death that he might have to comment!!

Souness was spot on. Hughes was shifting a little uncomfortably in his seat when Stelling reminded him that he's bought Tevez.

souness was really good tonight the other two either wouldn't or felt like they couldn't comment well done Graeme

Souness : You would chase this fella as far away from Manchester as you could tomorrow, because he is one bad apple! He's a disgrace to football!

Souness speaks for the people i think!

Hughes correct me if i'm wrong looked as though he was enjoying all this???Anyone think the same?

Souness : You would chase this fella as far away from Manchester as you could tomorrow, because he is one bad apple! He's a disgrace to football!

Souness speaks for the people i think!

Hughes correct me if i'm wrong looked as though he was enjoying all this???Anyone think the same?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.