Grand National 2018

Main bet for me is Ucello Conti, have watched the last couple of days and listened a bit. Daryl Jacob who rides this one had 2 winners on Thursday and another yesterday, apparently he's a confidence rider, so hopefully he'll be in just the right frame of mind today, not sure about the horse though, might be feeling a bit down.

Ucello Conti e/w, backed at 20/1.

Couple of years ago someone put on here a formula for horses
No horse over a certain weight, certain age and other things, narrowed it down to about 5/6 horses
Anyone know what it was ?

No horse over a certain weight, certain age and other things, narrowed it down to about 5/6 horses
Might have been me that. This years shortlist is Milansbar, Vicente, Shantou Flyer, Vieux Lion Rouge and Houblon Des Obeux

Total Recall in the work sweepstake

Not sure on that list Oldhamblue Vicente is a NR for starters

I am going Carlingford Lough (number 11lucky number) or any jockey sporting sky blue silks

I posted that the year Pineau de re won (2014) this year for me anyway it pops up with

Vicente NR
Vieux Lion Rouge
Seeyouatmidnight
Houblon Des Obeaux
Thunder and roses
Final Nudge

If you take it further, this one matches the most wins for weight and age 10-12 but minello rocco came out so all went up a LB
Its also the right age 9yrs does the trip and the ground and it's been around the course.

Whats not to like.

Wife's on late shift at the airport so my two £5 ew were nailed on as she said you going to pub watching the match, "yep" she then said " I Just know See you at Midnight".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.