Sorry, but couldn’t find a thread.
These are my bets. All ew and 6 places.

1/ Vintage Clouds
2/ Lake View Lad
3/ One for Arthur
4/ General Principle

And my ‘fun’ bet; Warriors Tale.
Good luck

I backed one last year it got disqualified?? Somebody threw a tin of meat at it!!! The jockey said it got hampered:)

In a straight race Tiger Roll will win but with so many imponderables, fences, horses falling etc 7/2 is a shit price.

Had a little bit on Jury Duty @ 25's Ew & may cover Anibale Fly on the day.

Mall dini at 25's to win, been prepared just for this
Spirit of Aran ew, it's a great jumper which is needed round aintree

Shortest price fav in a hundred years. It should be that price for a top 4 place.
Won on it last year but I'm at Wembley so won't see the race & nothing should ever be less than 8's in the National, probably 10/1 the field would be more realistic but the bookies would take a bumming over the years doing that.

Shortest price fav in a hundred years. It should be that price for a top 4 place.
Think the bookies will shorten it with mug money until near the off then lengthen it for last 15 min.
As you probably know many previous winners looked likely to follow up next year but failed.

Think the bookies will shorten it with mug money until near the off then lengthen it for last 15 min.
As you probably know many previous winners looked likely to follow up next year but failed.
To be fair none of them looked as likely as TR, its Boyne hurdle and Cross Country runs put it well in on its Grand National mark. Should be more like 7/1 imo.

To be fair none of them looked as likely as TR, its Boyne hurdle and Cross Country runs put it well in on its Grand National mark. Should be more like 7/1 imo.
You're right but West Tip, Hedgehunter and Many Clouds were all fav or close to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.