Grandkids

Bluedragon5

hi, our grandson is 8 now proper City fan me and the better half have brought him up since he was 2, love him to bits any other blues like too share their stories about their grandkids.

hi, our grandson is 8 now proper City fan me and the better half have brought him up since he was 2, love him to bits any other blues like too share their stories about their grandkids.
Took mine to their first game last December aged 9 and 6.
They loved it..... A lot different from taking my kids to Maine Road when we were shit!
Free face painting outside and photo with Moonchester, seeing the team come off the coach.....
Took them to the bus parade in May..... Spoilt bastards! Will probably never know the shit times ha ha

Totally love my grandkids, one of each, one 7, a girl, loves Bernardo, other one, lad, 15 months old, dad's a rag (cnut), will bring him over to the blue side. Can't wait for the day I take the pair of them to the Etihad together for the 1st time, but, at the end of the day,they are my grandchildren, blue, red- spit- whites or whatever, they are my grandkids and I love them to pieces....

I've got two and they changed my life.

Yesterday i was at a family wedding at the arches on temperance street. There were 2 big raves going on further up the street and they looked mint. I was invited into the first one when i was looking for the right place but declined and went to the do to see the grandkids. Couple of hours later i went to check out the WHP rave and ran into a mate doing the security. Once again i was offered free entry (and some pills) but the lure of the grandkids dragged me back to the wedding.

If that had been 6 years ago before kids were born i'd have been in like flynn, and probably still there this morning but the thought of not spending the day with my grankids meant i only gave it a little thought before turning round and going back to playing with a 2 and 6 year old.

Last edited:
3 Grandaughters and non remotely interested in football.However my Brummie Grandson is a Villa fan as per his Dad.
However he now wants a Liverpool strip ... much to the annoyance of his Dad and both Grandads (the other one being a Brummie Rag !!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.