Grange Hill film

Just had to google Claire Scott and this Sun article (I know) made me laugh. It says she's completely unrecognisable so was expecting something much different. Think she's aged remarkably well and is clearly the same person +42.

Just click bait. That phrase is often used by the junk links you find at the bottom of the page.

yep school full of No binary Vegans who get offended at blackboard and report P.E as physical abuse

I thought it was common knowledge that plenty of PE teachers were pervy verging on wronguns.

There was one at my school who was lucky to get acquitted at a criminal trial but was later struck off at professional tribunal because he had sex with a female student and had inappropriate relations with other girls.

I thought it was common knowledge that plenty of PE teachers were pervy verging on wronguns.

There was one at my school who was lucky to get acquitted at a criminal trial but was later struck off at professional tribunal because he had sex with a female student and had inappropriate relations with other girls.
Definitely plenty of rumours about the PE teachers at my school, they were a strange bunch.

Grange Hill came bit late for me, watched a few back then, remember thinking fxxk me wish my comprehensive was this tame.
Some of the teachers seem to be bullies or perverts.
I was one ugly twat so you can imagine how many beatings I had, school yard was safer, at least you could fight back.
Strange thing is I never got traumatized by my treatment but it must have been terribly for anyone who came across the perverts.

Didn't the first episode begin with Tucker laying in bed and being late for school ? He was probably a bit young for a complete wank but there was never any harm in trying.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.