Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
Juses (Not sure what the plural of jus is!) have their place in lighter dishes imho.

What are your thoughts on bisques?
Jusis sounds good!
Nom nom nom nom nom.
Any and all good ingredients treated with love have my vote Al.
Always fancied making a good Bouillabaisse but not done so yet.

Jus will not stick to a chip and is only good for dipping a shaved roast beef on french stick butty in.
See exibit A:

French-Dip-Sandwich-dip-into-au-jus-1-e1545170715563.jpg

Jus will not stick to a chip and is only good for dipping a shaved roast beef on french stick butty in.
See exibit A:

French-Dip-Sandwich-dip-into-au-jus-1-e1545170715563.jpg
Chips and jus are the preserve of the rich and happy to pay. @Alan Harper's Tash and I won't turn you away from our boutique enterprise but you are not our target market.

You will of course receive BM discount but that will still leave you wondering wtf.

As to your dipping your baguette into a pot of "jus", I prefer to drizzle the resting juices of our prime 45 day hung finest cut of beef over the assembled ciabatta to lightly enhance the eating experience.
If you opt for the blindfolded experience where you will be led to the table by our delicately hand crafted artisans and allowed to experience the full effect without outside sensory interference then whilst it may cost a couple of hundred pounds or so more the out of body feeling will live for you forever.

Tell your friends.

I am off up the apples and pears and into the land of nod now, so I bid you all good night and I look forward to offers of patronage upon my return. x

Al will probably be up for a while so if you have any questions please ask away.

Chips and jus are the preserve of the rich and happy to pay. @Alan Harper's Tash and I won't turn you away from our boutique enterprise but you are not our target market.

You will of course receive BM discount but that will still leave you wondering wtf.

As to your dipping your baguette into a pot of "jus", I prefer to drizzle the resting juices of our prime 45 day hung finest cut of beef over the assembled ciabatta to lightly enhance the eating experience.
If you opt for the blindfolded experience where you will be led to the table by our delicately hand crafted artisans and allowed to experience the full effect without outside sensory interference then whilst it may cost a couple of hundred pounds or so more the out of body feeling will live for you forever.

Tell your friends.

I am off up the apples and pears and into the land of nod now, so I bid you all good night and I look forward to offers of patronage upon my return. x

Al will probably be up for a while so if you have any questions please ask away.
All are welcome at the Flamboyant Fryery.

Especially those with bigger wallets than brains.

Jusis sounds good!
Nom nom nom nom nom.
Any and all good ingredients treated with love have my vote Al.
Always fancied making a good Bouillabaisse but not done so yet.

I was in the south of France on the beach at Port Grimaud. Was there for the whole day. The French bloke next to us went out fishing early morning came back with a bucket of fish he had caught. I asked him if he had had any luck so he came over and showed me what he had caught.

We started talking as best we could and I gave him a beer which led to 3 or 4.
then he started descaling the fish and gutted them on a little table he`d set up. Then out came a grinder to grind the fish into a paste to make Bouillabaisse.

When everything was ready he started to heat it up and offered me the wife and our 2 kids a dish of the Bouillabaisse he had mad from the fresh fish.

My wife and Kid`s politely refused as they had just had some sandwiches. I think the bottle of wine I had drank and the 3 or 4 beer must of combined with the heat of the sun because I said yes ok thanks. It was possibly the worst thing I`ve ever tasted. Fuck I hate Bouillabaisse.

I was in the south of France on the beach at Port Grimaud. Was there for the whole day. The French bloke next to us went out fishing early morning came back with a bucket of fish he had caught. I asked him if he had had any luck so he came over and showed me what he had caught.

We started talking as best we could and I gave him a beer which led to 3 or 4.
then he started descaling the fish and gutted them on a little table he`d set up. Then out came a grinder to grind the fish into a paste to make Bouillabaisse.

When everything was ready he started to heat it up and offered me the wife and our 2 kids a dish of the Bouillabaisse he had mad from the fresh fish.

My wife and Kid`s politely refused as they had just had some sandwiches. I think the bottle of wine I had drank and the 3 or 4 beer must of combined with the heat of the sun because I said yes ok thanks. It was possibly the worst thing I`ve ever tasted. Fuck I hate Bouillabaisse.
I laughed out loud at your punchline. Fairly sure you may be able to experience a better example if you aren't put off for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.