Gray and chugnut Keys

Hey Matt
Glad your business is doing so well. Can I have a job with you?
My dirty hovel needs fumigating.

Signed Dick (but I prefer to be called Ricky)

Deepest Blue said:
Matt Diablo said:
...gotta be said are quality on Talksport - Nice bit with Tueart just now
Do you drive a Transit for a living, eat Greggs Pasties and drink Carling and Fosters?

Just a bit of audience research.

Would that make him somehow a bad person....?

Nah.
TBH I've just got one on me about TalkShite, crap papers, crap beer and what these things do to the brain when ingested in large quantities.

I seem to spend too long defending City, Mancini, Balotelli, Yaya and the rest from people on here and in other places from those who rely on the above for their information.

Apologies to innocent victims, I should choose my targets more carefully.

H & J are the best thing on that station. Sports bar on a Sunday night is very good aswell. Keys and Gray talk purely football so it does get a little " overload" sometimes, but gets you through the day!

liamctid said:
Well talksport is basically WUM central, so to have two people just chatting about football without some agenda is pretty good for a change.

I think they're good, despite not particularly liking either of them!

This^^^

It is the best show on there for that reason.

Parry & Graham was basically a show by idiots for idiots.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm --<br /><br />
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Matt Diablo said:
...gotta be said are quality on Talksport - Nice bit with Tueart just now

Didn't catch the Tueart interview so can't comment on that, but generally speaking you've got to be kidding! I've listened to their show several times and it's the radio equivalent of watching paint dry. Fucking terrible! Parry and Graham came out with plenty of Daily Mail inspired drivel, but at least there was a bit of self deprecation and tongue in cheek humour involved, particularly Graham taking the piss out of Parry. Gray and Keys represent the worst of all broadcasting sins - blandness!

Its the same when I open a book that has no pictures in it. I am like "what the fuck? Where are the pictures? Just page after page of just words? That's shit"

Pffft

Matt Diablo said:
Deepest Blue said:
Do you drive a Transit for a living, eat Greggs Pasties and drink Carling and Fosters?

Just a bit of audience research.

No dick I have a successful business, nice house, eat sundried tomatoes and drink Becks....Vier

I'm really pleased to hear about the successful business, nice house and classy diet.
Just a shame about your absense of man-jewels.
No wonder you've done so well for yourself. Over-compensating for having no appendage I'm presuming?

Miss Andy Gray commentating. Seriously, it's still not the same, not even close.

Don't give a shit about Keys, only presenting for the main event, the actual game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.