Grayson to Leeds

moomba

Good to see the LMA back Graysons right to break a contract and sign with Leeds without any compensation being agreed with Blackpool.

I'll keep that in mind next time they have a moan about a manager being sacked.

i hate leeds with all the passion inside me, i hope they stay in that shit league with their own shit team, shit fans, and shit stadium, i want them to fall apart and discintigrate in front of us. Yorkshire Inbred bastards.

ratherdeadthanred said:
i hate leeds with all the passion inside me, i hope they stay in that shit league with their own shit team, shit fans, and shit stadium, i want them to fall apart and discintigrate in front of us. Yorkshire Inbred bastards.

I thought thats what they have been doing for the last 8 years?

ratherdeadthanred said:
FFS!! Stop beating about the bush, and tell us what you really think of Lids!

maxflicity said:
shadygiz said:
chill with the abuse please...we have many many fans from yorkshire...and many more with families there

He is right keep the fooking yaorkie puddings down

more like it

A man goes to the vet because his cat is poorly. The vet says "Is it a tom?" and the man says "Nay lad, 'ah've got it 'ere in t'basket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.