Grealish attacked on the pitch(update p33)

I wonder if the media would be hypocritical enough to be as outraged as they are over this if it was Sterling that got belted? You can't say it would be impossible or even improbable. They'd stirred up enough hatred against him.

They would be even more outraged, as Sterling is a much higher profile player, no way they would let it slide if Sterling faced something similar.

Total cnuts trick attacking him from behind and luckily only caught him with his wrist rather than full fist

I reckon the ref should of abandoned the game tbh. Obviously the person responsible will probably end up getting a life time ban and be sent down but I think until the clubs themselves get serious punishments such as games being abandoned, points deductions, stadium closures etc instead of just your usual fine will we see behaviour like this properly stamped out

They would be even more outraged, as Sterling is a much higher profile player, no way they would let it slide if Sterling faced something similar.
I agree that it would get more coverage due to him having a higher profile. I'm suggesting that the media would wash their hands of any responsibility. Even after ex players and pundits were publicly telling fans to let Sterling know what they think of him.

He is going to get a right pasting within 5mins of getting sent down. Seriously though wtf, a grown man runs on the pitch and hits someone. Did he not think of the consequences the absolute thick fuck. Seriously he is in the nick now and is going to stay there, for what, seriously, for what? It is so pathetic i can't articulate myself well enough.
Was he a grown man? Can't be sure but he looked about 12.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.