Great day, great fans, great match! Hughsey give us a wave..

blueinbolton77

....and he did. So well done our fans it was excellent! All our support was I think. In fact, the atmosphere and confidence is just getting better at our place don't you think?

I hope we can keep up the 47,000+ attendances, amazing stuff. Made a couple new mates as always, got some sunshine, had a cold ( yet over priced ) beer, another excellent match to watch, some good photos, so this year I'm definately going to see a lot of value from my season ticket.

Will this season get better? Yes, it bloody will!!!

B

blueinsa

blueinbolton77 said:
....and he did. So well done our fans it was excellent! All our support was I think. In fact, the atmosphere and confidence is just getting better at our place don't you think?

I hope we can keep up the 47,000+ attendances, amazing stuff. Made a couple new mates as always, got some sunshine, had a cold ( yet over priced ) beer, another excellent match to watch, some good photos, so this year I'm definately going to see a lot of value from my season ticket.

Will this season get better? Yes, it bloody will!!!

A positive post at last, thanks my friend, at least someone knows how lucky they are to be at the match!

coleridge

Good man. I remember the positivity of the seventies and today's atmosphere was like that, with a few billion to spend on top.

KAL_EL

LCBblue said:
Atmosphere?! I take it your a fellow North Stander? ;)
whats wrong with the north stand? i was making some noise lol..

blueinbolton77

blueinsa said:
A positive post at last, thanks my friend, at least someone knows how lucky they are to be at the match!

Yeah, cocked up there really. If I'd put something crap about today in the title, I'd probably have 66 pages of follow-ups by now <lol>

Anyway, I suppose good news is no news, which is, err, good news ;-)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.