Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

The Mancunian-Irish singer Morrisey has recently gone on record to say that Mr Farange would make an excellent Prime minister ...

Discussing his political affiliation, Morrissey said he has "never" been a supporter of Ukip, but added of Brexit Party leader and former Ukip leader Nigel Farage: "It's obvious that he would make a good prime minister - if any of us can actually remember what a good prime minister is." He said he has never voted in his life, but when asked if he is a Brexiteer he said: "I didn't vote in the referendum although I can see how there is absolutely nothing attractive about the EU. "My view has always been that the result of the referendum must be carried through. If the vote had been remain there would be absolutely no question that we would remain. In the interest of true democracy, you cannot argue against the wish of the people.

Maybe Nige does not have the nuance skill-set or experience to move us forward but does remains an honest man by intent and in a recent nationwide UK poll alongside other leaders was voted the winner considered to be more truthful and reliable to carry out his functions... My choice would have been charlie on that speech alone but that was movie land and some of us have to live in the real world so I vote Odysseus to be my choice from Greek mythology displaying intelligence and guile way beyond his years even managing to fool the trojan horde with his wooden horse trick and the rest became history. So adopting some of that intelligence guile and cunning I would nominate him because if he can get people into places it must surely follow he can get people out of places. In the words of the adder as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of cunning at Oxford University. If anyone on off topic thinks they are up to the big job and can lead us from the wilderness and into the promised land then what would be your key policies and is it even possible to follow in the footsteps of that great speech ? A big ask but a political mind that is both balanced and considerate to all would be a great starting point. That is all ..
so Bob, Nigel Farage honest by intent?
He lied about existing immigration controls during the referendum campaign
He lied about Brexit benefits and then claimed that he never said there would be any
When confronted by a nurse, he claimed he never said that Brexit would resolve domestic issues
Despite claiming that the EU will force the U.K. into a EU army, he knows that they cannot
Lied on national radio about the contents of Article 50
Argued passionately about U.K. moving to a Norway SM model but now denies he ever did
Despite his hatred of the EU has never attempted to reform it in his role as EMP. Has one of the worst attendance records in parliament but still happy to receive his salary
Works very closely with the far right in Germany and the USA

That’s just scraping the surface. He tries to present a persona of a good old bloke you would be happy to share a pint with but imo he is a conniving, lying, lizard and represents a real danger to the very fabric of the U.K. Despite your patronage of him, you still remain one of my very favourite posters :-)

so Bob, Nigel Farage honest by intent?
He lied about existing immigration controls during the referendum campaign
He lied about Brexit benefits and then claimed that he never said there would be any
When confronted by a nurse, he claimed he never said that Brexit would resolve domestic issues
Despite claiming that the EU will force the U.K. into a EU army, he knows that they cannot
Lied on national radio about the contents of Article 50
Argued passionately about U.K. moving to a Norway SM model but now denies he ever did
Despite his hatred of the EU has never attempted to reform it in his role as EMP. Has one of the worst attendance records in parliament but still happy to receive his salary
Works very closely with the far right in Germany and the USA

That’s just scraping the surface. He tries to present a persona of a good old bloke you would be happy to share a pint with but imo he is a conniving, lying, lizard and represents a real danger to the very fabric of the U.K. Despite your patronage of him, you still remain one of my very favourite posters :-)

A politician with elastic views? Hecky thump!

What Nigel’s left-leaning critics hate and fear most is that he is a man of the people.

Out of interest, has anyone even deciphered Corbyn’s policy on Brexit yet? Now there’s positive leadership for you.

Last edited:
A politician with elastic views? Hecky thump!

What Nigel’s left-leaning critics hate and fear most is that he is a man of the people.

Out of interest, has anyone even deciphered Corbyn’s policy on Brexit yet? Now there’s positive leadership for you.
Agree about Corbyn.
Farage is as much a man of the people as JRM. He just hides it better.

I will go for donald trump, he would sort our nation out and give the twats in brussels a good hiding, no sweat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.