Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Two Gun Bob, 4 Jul 2019.

1. Nails

Nails

It's not a strong leader you chumps need, it's consensus and expertise.

2. roxy

roxy

Maggie was quite happy with the idea of a trading bloc. It was when the EU got delusions of grandeur about becoming federal that she put her foot down. She wouldn't have signed the Maastricht or Lisbon treaties.

sir baconface likes this.
  3. lazerblue

lazerblue

take your pick

4. maccieblue

maccieblue

Jeremy clarkson

5. East Level 2

East Level 2

So we're fucked then?

6. East Level 2

East Level 2

The Argies and Scargill stood up to her. Didn't do them any good as they got fucked over, but they had a go.

7. East Level 2

East Level 2

Jeremy Fucking Korbyn?

Ban-jani likes this.
  8. laughing gravy

laughing gravy

Hitler he'd sort the fucking gypo's out leaving their fucking shite all over the shop!

9. sir baconface

sir baconface

And that’s my point. It wasn’t just supine cabinet members who fell.

10. The little Lizard snippet leads me to think your aren't right keen on the lad and so on the honesty stakes I concur that he may or may not be perfect by intent. However in a recent poll by a certain award winning newspaper of the year he bashed Borris, Hunt and Corbyn so the consensus is that the general public think he is honest and there lies the rub. Perception being all !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leader-Nigel-Farage-honest-party-leaders.html

And before I take my leave I would mention he's not just a champion of the Brexit cause were weasel like politicians fudged and denigrated the will of our electorate but also a champion of the Yorkshires renowned the world over as sound gradely folk who never take kindly to being spoon fed shite and you can't pull wool over a Yorkshire mans eyes

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...save-will-of-the-people-over-brexit-1-9728220

Anyway I am drifting because I do not think he is a great leader and like most folk yearn to see the emergence of a Real Man of the people who could actual balance empathy with progress making a kingdom fit for all to eek out a living on a sound and level playing field.

Last edited: 5 Jul 2019