Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

It's not a strong leader you chumps need, it's consensus and expertise.

Maggie. She'd have told the fcukers what terms we leave on and how much we're prepared to sink into their golden slush fund.
Maggie was quite happy with the idea of a trading bloc. It was when the EU got delusions of grandeur about becoming federal that she put her foot down. She wouldn't have signed the Maastricht or Lisbon treaties.

so Bob, Nigel Farage honest by intent?
He lied about existing immigration controls during the referendum campaign
He lied about Brexit benefits and then claimed that he never said there would be any
When confronted by a nurse, he claimed he never said that Brexit would resolve domestic issues
Despite claiming that the EU will force the U.K. into a EU army, he knows that they cannot
Lied on national radio about the contents of Article 50
Argued passionately about U.K. moving to a Norway SM model but now denies he ever did
Despite his hatred of the EU has never attempted to reform it in his role as EMP. Has one of the worst attendance records in parliament but still happy to receive his salary
Works very closely with the far right in Germany and the USA

That’s just scraping the surface. He tries to present a persona of a good old bloke you would be happy to share a pint with but imo he is a conniving, lying, lizard and represents a real danger to the very fabric of the U.K. Despite your patronage of him, you still remain one of my very favourite posters :-)

The little Lizard snippet leads me to think your aren't right keen on the lad and so on the honesty stakes I concur that he may or may not be perfect by intent. However in a recent poll by a certain award winning newspaper of the year he bashed Borris, Hunt and Corbyn so the consensus is that the general public think he is honest and there lies the rub. Perception being all !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leader-Nigel-Farage-honest-party-leaders.html

And before I take my leave I would mention he's not just a champion of the Brexit cause were weasel like politicians fudged and denigrated the will of our electorate but also a champion of the Yorkshires renowned the world over as sound gradely folk who never take kindly to being spoon fed shite and you can't pull wool over a Yorkshire mans eyes

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...save-will-of-the-people-over-brexit-1-9728220

Anyway I am drifting because I do not think he is a great leader and like most folk yearn to see the emergence of a Real Man of the people who could actual balance empathy with progress making a kingdom fit for all to eek out a living on a sound and level playing field.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.