Great fights between team "mates"

frankstonblue said:
City had a game in the seventies against Leeds that involved a punch up between Gordon Mcqueen and John Lukic.I think there was also a pitch invasion by the crowd trying to get the game cancelled because we where winning.

It wasn't John Lukic it was David Harvey. It was an FA Cup game that City won 2-1 at Elland Road.

mr pointer...

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lFqYv27kHc8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lFqYv27kHc8</a>

just wish he'd got decked.

Any of the City squad fighting over who was picking the soap up in the shower when B****p was around..... allegedly......these are not the views of Blumoon MCFC, or Graeme Souness...

Graeme Souness said:
Any of the City squad fighting over who was picking the soap up in the shower when B****p was around..... allegedly......these are not the views of Blumoon MCFC, or Graeme Souness...

not too keen on your signature "graeme souness" we got top quality chavs ere in morecambe. and a proper eric morecambe statue as well. it's a town thats goin places man!

frankstonblue said:
City had a game in the seventies against Leeds that involved a punch up between Gordon Mcqueen and John Lukic.I think there was also a pitch invasion by the crowd trying to get the game cancelled because we where winning.

I remember this one distinctly because the day after, while playing in Goal for Blackley Villa in the Doylsden Juniour League and had set-to with one of my centre-halves after a corner and everyone commented on the Leeds game off MOTD the night before... It was a junior game so we'd be about 14 (1979?), so maybe it's true that kids do copy what they see the pros doing... Maybe? Definitely!

Happy days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.