Great headline......

stony

Quality Headline

Toffees boss sniffing out Fanni deal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5614214,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 14,00.html</a>

Re: Quality Headline

Very good.

Still not quite as good as Sky's "Keegan Fills Schmeichel's Hole With Seaman" headline when we signed Big Dave though.

Dubai Blue said:
Very good.

Still not quite as good as Sky's "Keegan Fills Schmeichel's Hole With Seaman" headline when we signed Big Dave though.

My favourite headline of all time was from the Oldham Chon years ago covering a domestic violence court case – it read: Chips and peas (twice) slapped on wife's head

It was the twice in brackets that sends this beyond parody

Kinky by name said:
Dubai Blue said:
Very good.

My favourite headline of all time was from the Oldham Chon years ago covering a domestic violence court case – it read: Chips and peas (twice) slapped on wife's head

Ha ha, how did the sub get away with that!!!

Dubai Blue said:
Kinky by name said:

Ha ha, how did the sub get away with that!!!

Oldham... that's my only suggestion

My favourite is from the M.E.N and it was something like
'one-armed harpist prostitute charged with burglary'.

daily-mercury-i-was-bashed-with-a-dildo-by-a-man-in-a-leather-mask-and-he-killed-my-dog.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.