Great news...

Matt Diablo

SSN

With a move looming, that was seen by many as a farewell goal by Robinho, but Mancini claims that was not necessarily his last game for the club.

"I spoke with him and said if you want to stay here I will be happy, but if you want to go to Brazil, you can go," he said.

"He said, 'okay, I will go back to Brazil for six months because the World Cup is coming'.

"But after the World Cup I think he can make it here. He will come back here because, for me, he is a fantastic player and he has good talent.

"He can go back to Brazil, stay with his family and play in every game for Santos. That is important to him and I understand that."

Robinho is set to return to City after the World Cup on 4th August.

Wasn't this already known? I think that's generally the terms of a loan deal isn't it? The player comes back?

I know the press have been saying "he's left City" "His farewell goal" "He's finished his topsy turvy career at city" - but they're a bunch of pricks that probably do think a loan deal means sold for good.

He'll come back and be as good as he was last season, now he'll have a consistent run of games against easier opposition, his confidence will come back no probs. And thanks to his deal, we have first dibs on Neymar! It's win win!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.