Great North Run

Bluemoon dan

On the ridiculously remote off-chance that the City fan I met and ran with for a few miles while doing the Great North Run this afternoon reads this, cheers matey. Your conversation kept me going and I should have stuck with you for longer as I fell to pieces in the last few miles!!!!

On the ridiculously remote off-chance that the City fan I met and ran with for a few miles while doing the Great North Run this afternoon reads this, cheers matey. Your conversation kept me going and I should have stuck with you for longer as I fell to pieces in the last few miles!!!!

What was your time ? Didn't get in the north run but I have entered the Manchester half in October.

What was your time ? Didn't get in the north run but I have entered the Manchester half in October.

It was awful mate. I know I'm not the best of runners anyway but I'm at least normally consistent so I usually come in somewhere between 1:57 and 2 hours. I knew I hadn't done enough training this time but even so I literally staggered over the line in a frankly embarrassing 2 hours and 9 minutes!

I seen a few city fans on the way round, gave them all a shout, wish i'd of worn my shirt now, had a great day

Side note: Does anybody make a City running tank? I'm in ulta-marathon training now which means that I am running 6 days a week. I need to get me a couple more running tanks for while it is warm. I still haven't targeted a race yet, but I'm going to run the New Orleans full as a training run on Feb 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.