Greatest ever football XI

Still pisses me off that they didn’t win the World Cup it seemed like every goal was a goal of the season contender. Never seen football like that especially stuck with Burnley vs Swansea(curly haired bloke for Burnley and bob latchford for Swansea) on itv on a Sunday.

City in 81 and Brazil 82 showed me football is indeed full of unexplained disappointments.

Who was that curly haired bloke? Dobbs or summat.

What a great team that was. Eder just magical
The best goal was Junior in the 2nd round v Argentina. The most throat cut,best one two youll ever see, bypassing 4 or 5 opposition players and then that pure joyous Brazilian smile

Last edited:
The best goal was Junior in the 2nd round v Argentina. The most throat cut,best one two youll ever see, bypassing 4 or 5 opposition players and then that pure joyous Brazilian smile
Junior was amazing, a nominal left back who often appeared on the right wing.

In my lifetime

---------------------Buffon---------------------
Cafu----Ramos-----Cannavaro---Maldini
------------------Matthaus------------------
-----------Xavi-----------------Zidane--------
Messi----------Ronaldo----------C.Ronaldo

Kahn
Dani Alves
Nesta
Pirlo
Iniesta
Ronaldinho
Romario

Still pisses me off that they didn’t win the World Cup it seemed like every goal was a goal of the season contender. Never seen football like that especially stuck with Burnley vs Swansea(curly haired bloke for Burnley and bob latchford for Swansea) on itv on a Sunday.

City in 81 and Brazil 82 showed me football is indeed full of unexplained disappointments.

Who was that curly haired bloke? Dobbs or summat.

Martin Dobson ?....went on to play for Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.