Greatest person of the 20th century

Freddie Parrot Face Davies or Aleister Crowley I'm undecided
2mxgwhi.jpg

29o0n6h.jpg

Hmmm, not a lot to choose between them.

Aleister Crowley ?

24pav55.jpg

That's right Nimmers. Crowley, the self styled Great Beast 666 owned Boleskine House on the shores of Loch Ness, later to be bought in 1970 by Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page who was a great admirer of Crowley. I visited Boleskine in 1978 and the place gave me the creeps.

Unfortunately it recently burnt down.

That's right Nimmers. Crowley, the self styled Great Beast 666 owned Boleskine House on the shores of Loch Ness, later to be bought in 1970 by Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page who was a great admirer of Crowley. I visited Boleskine in 1978 and the place gave me the creeps.

Unfortunately it recently burnt down.

Strange guy was Aleister, his brain worked in a different way :) Anyway The Beatles must've liked him.

Aleister Crowley (born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.

Crowley believed in the objective existence of magic, which he chose to spell "Magick", an older archaic spelling of the word. In his book Magick in Theory and Practice, Crowley defined Magick as "the Science and Art of causing change to occur in conformity with Will." He describes how to communicate on a subliminal level by speaking backwards in order to gain power over others...

crowley.jpg

2z6gf8w.jpg

Einstein

Absolute genius, understood the world like no other man before him and hopefully his work on atomic theory will lead to the nuclear holocaust that I think our species deserves

Einstein

Absolute genius, understood the world like no other man before him and hopefully his work on atomic theory will lead to the nuclear holocaust that I think our species deserves
It won’t just be our species though, shamefully. It would a inflict a huge amount of death and/or suffering across all species and possibly fuck up the planet too. Earth should repair itself, but it may not. It’s at least possible. What a fucking legacy for humanity, that would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.