Greatest premier league team

They'll have stopped talking about the Centurions by this same time next year.
Quietly confident that we'll push much more strongly for the domestic treble: the Conquerors.

We are that much better than most that the clubs below top 6 have stopped trying to beat us because they are scared of what might happen. These games have an inevitable ending before they begin.

The only barometer across time is statistics. So when the season is over there can be no argument that this team is the greatest to date.

Anyone can have an opinion but the facts by end of the season would make it clear that this team is the greatest ever in PL.

Highest points
Highest number of goals scored
Highest goal difference
Highest number of wins
Highest number of consecutive wins
Highest number of games left when title claimed

Not even debatable.

Anyone can have an opinion but the facts by end of the season would make it clear that this team is the greatest ever in PL.

Highest points
Highest goal difference
Highest number of wins
Highest number of consecutive wins*

Not even debatable.

The ones in bold are potential all time top flight records not just Premier League (*already broken), shows just how good this team is

Highest points
Highest goal difference
Highest number of wins
Highest number of consecutive wins

Not even debatable.
Joint number of games left as we didn't beat the rags,i think

I actually see us being better next year, but probably not as many goals or points.

I think the team will be more complete and the domination in the way we play will mean more control at all times.

However, this year will be the one we talk about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.