Greatest premier league team

That's indeed quite possible. Quality player though and decent 'cover'/competition for Leroy but I'd rather we prioritised reinforcing our LB position.
Delph looking more than good cover at the moment though. Sanchez as cover! f**k me we're good :)

Sanchez is a selfish bad teammate I wouldn't want him even if we were struggling let alone winning and winning unselfishly

I'm going early. We are f'cking brilliant. The best side I've had the pleasure to watch. And they are all ours :)

I don’t like predicting things but we could be starting to see something special,my only concern would be injuries in key areas that might then stifle us,fingers crossed and touch wood we go through the rest of the season with no more major injury concerns..

That bench tonight says it all mate.
I don’t like predicting things but we could be starting to see something special,my only concern would be injuries in key areas that might then stifle us,fingers crossed and touch wood we go through the rest of the season with no more major injury concerns..

Sanchez is a selfish bad teammate I wouldn't want him even if we were struggling let alone winning and winning unselfishly
indeed but some fan boys and girls want City to buy him no matter what. I aint sure he would be happy being a backup, and I wouldnt fancy telling Sterling or Sane they aint playing cos we got this new guy now.

We're playing well, the atmosphere is good why change it

I don't know mate. Vinnys just started training again :)
Yeah and I’m desperate for him to stay fit,but just can’t see it,mangala I like him but he’s not gonna make it we are still light in this area and it’s really my only concern,Delph has come in and been fantastic in Mendy’s absence but he is also injury prone,but less of the negative stuff let’s just look forward to the next game and hopefully three points on Sunday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.