"Greed of 'big six' will kill our game"

Like the big four weren t slowly killing the game outright, figures for the scum are generated by non-scum supporters who want to see them lose. I remember wanting any team to break into the top four.... who had an advantage on revenue though their larger stadiums as well as the TV revenue which was always one sided.

I thanked my lucky stars when chelsea broke onto the scene, then we got in the mix. Last year the foxes done something amazing.

Fuck the big four and big six........that is just bollocks.

There are twenty teams in the league and all have to be fairly represented by the FA and any fall in ratings is happening under their view.

We just have to look after ourselves!!!

CTID.

Looks like the "big six" are going to be defeated on this, thankfully:

Good. Funny how this stuff only ever goes one way though, isn't it? Nobody ever suggests going back to the day when both teams would get an equal share of the gate, for example. The only concession I remember them making is the parachute payments for people falling out of the Premier League, and even that was an acknowledgement of the ridiculous gap between the two leagues.

It stinks it really does, but the other 14 have the power or are the other 6 clubs going to threaten them with a 6 team breakaway league and maybe offer Everton and a couple other teams as a sweetener an invite to it, could even ask Celtic rangers, make it a 14 team league means less games more money us fans lose out. That happens eventual they will have no relegation.
giphy.gif

Why is the foreign TV money treated differently to the domestic TV money?

I'm all for a fair distribution but don't understand why both sets of income are distributed differently.

Why is the foreign TV money treated differently to the domestic TV money?

I'm all for a fair distribution but don't understand why both sets of income are distributed differently.
It wasn’t deemed important back in 91/92 as foreign TV money was worth about 6 quid.

I agree though, it’s 1/3rd of foreign TV income, I’d be more than happy for it to go the same way as 1/3rd of domestic TV money and be based on where a team finishes in the league.

Looks like the "big six" are going to be defeated on this, thankfully:

Good. The league is distorted enough as it is between the haves and have nots. Quite amusing, however, that West Ham see themselves as such a big draw that they're willing to risk a smaller cut of the pool of money. They'll do well to still be in the league the next time the TV rights are negotiated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.