Greedy, greedy Carlos...

A A

Anonymous

All those Anti Carlos posters feel free to post your humble apologies in this thread.

The man is already a City legend in my eyes.

We need him more than any other single player in our squad, and the day he leaves our club, no matter what happens, we will be a much much worse team for it.

Can you tell I've got a man crush....:- )

To be fair he could have passed those two penalties!

My man crush is on Silva but Yaya is going to overtake him one of these days. Nothing better than a sexy footballer!! (playing wise, not looks!)

What a d*ckish post.

Actually I was about to post a thread about me 'ready to retract my original thread' based on his last two displays.

IF you had bothered to note anything any of us had been saying, he had not been using his team mates in better positions. He has changed this and Mancini has clearly gotten through to him.

I also, personally, noted on my own thread that if he used his players, passed and moved, he would STILL be able to achieve his goal tally without trying to beat half the oppo all the time.

I maintain that then, I maintain that now.

No apologies from me.

Bigga said:
What a d*ckish post.

Actually I was about to post a thread about me 'ready to retract my original thread' based on his last two displays.

IF you had bothered to note anything any of us had been saying, he had not been using his team mates in better positions. He has changed this and Mancini has clearly gotten through to him.

I also, personally, noted on my own thread that if he used his players, passed and moved, he would STILL be able to achieve his goal tally without trying to beat half the oppo all the time.

I maintain that then, I maintain that now.

No apologies from me.

soz man but his game hasnt changed

I think the thread title was sarcasm maybe?

But Tevez is an idol, but can't be a legend after what he did with the whole transfer request thing. Yeah he might be our most prolific striker ever, but his loyalty is doubtable. Hero, talisman, idol yes. Legend, no.

Optimus Prime said:
Mad Mario said:
Can't really be greedy from pens can you haha

Is that a hint of positivity hidden in there somewhere, mate?

You're getting soft in your old age ;)
Haha I'm as positive as anyone about city. I remember being the only happyish person on here when Pearce was on charge, always giving samaras time, etc.
Mancini gets to me, but he won't ruin my city following life :)
Tevez ran his arse off today as always, and wasn't greedy at all...good man!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I think the thread title was sarcasm maybe?

But Tevez is an idol, but can't be a legend after what he did with the whole transfer request thing. Yeah he might be our most prolific striker ever, but his loyalty is doubtable. Hero, talisman, idol yes. Legend, no.

Totally see what you're saying mate. I know loads of Blues who feel like that and I completely understand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.