Greek Holidays

The only thing Cyprus has a lack of is decent sand beaches.

Hope this helps.

The beaches in the south east of Cyprus are amongst the best in Europe.

I'd second your recommendation. We certainly prefer Cyprus to Greece, although having visited about 16 times for two to three weeks at a time, I'm getting bored.

Kefalos in Kos last October was my first time in Greece. Loved it. Stayed at the White Rock hotel and it was amazing. Highly recommend it mate.

Been sailing round Greek islands the last four summer's. Never had a problem. Lovely people and still very cheap compared to Croatia, Italy and the Balearic islands.

Went to Rhodes last year, followed by Athens. Can't even have a shower around tea time in Rhodes as the water supply on the island cuts off at peak times. Athens is a dump overall, but some great archaeological sites and views there, and a nice shopping center in Marousi, near the Olympic Stadium.

The Greeks are really friendly people on the whole, but I'd definitely recommend Cyprus as a holiday destination over Greece. I went to Paphos about 18 months ago, it is more expensive than Greece but you're pretty much guaranteed really good weather, and it's a bit more modern than Greece - plus they drive on the left, albeit like mad men. The only thing Cyprus has a lack of is decent sand beaches.

Hope this helps.

Cyprus has just had the worst winter in memory and it’s still pissing down.
Reservoirs are overflowing.

We have been to cala dor in majorca for the last 6 years but this year going to kos. I had a few lad holidays there back in the day and it was great. Do you still have to put your toilet paper in a bin ? Was a long time ago

Yep, you still bin your arse wipes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.