Green Car Park

Saddleworth2

Anybody use it? It’s at the bottom of Hillkirk Street. I have to admit I didn’t know it existed. Any advice gratefully received as I am looking for secure parking for this season.

Anybody use it? It’s at the bottom of Hillkirk Street. I have to admit I didn’t know it existed. Any advice gratefully received as I am looking for secure parking for this season.
I use the car park at the Corner Shop pub. Allocated space, close to the ground and now they have closed a road off behind it there is a lot less traffic so easy to get away.

I use the car park at the Corner Shop pub. Allocated space, close to the ground and now they have closed a road off behind it there is a lot less traffic so easy to get away.
Thanks mate. How do you book it?

turn up and book it with the guy who manages it. It's £120 for the whole season, All games. I have used it since we first moved to the Etihad.
How much on a game to game basis mate?
Do you have a postcode for it please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.