Players greeting fans at the end, in away grounds

Tevez City

I attended the West ham game, and felt that the club should instruct the players to greet the fans after the game properly.

Apart from Haaland, Bernardo & I think Grealish the rest just took few steps with few claps and walked away.

I just think it can be improved, just tell the players ( all of them ) to go together after the game and get close to the fans, greet, cheer & celebrate the victory for 1 minute

Fans who traveled all the way & support the team for 90 minutes, deserve at least 1 minute of real support.

Something like the below video will be a good start :)

or maybe this one easier

I attended the West ham game, and felt that the club should instruct the players to greet the fans after the game properly.

Apart from Haaland, Bernardo & I think Grealish the rest just took few steps with few claps and walked away.

I just think it can be improved, just tell the players ( all of them ) to go together after the game and get close to the fans, greet, cheer & celebrate the victory for 1 minute

Fans who traveled all the way & support the team for 90 minutes, deserve at least 1 minute of real support.

Something like the below video will be a good start :)

or maybe this one easier

Just leave 10 minutes early problem solved

Joey Barton used to love a good clap to the away end back in the day. Always remember he would be the last to leave the pitch.

Anyway I digress.
I think the players should have the common decency to come over to the away fans and give a little clap. A little wave maybe a few fist pumps. Even throw the odd shirt into the crowd if done in a controlled way.
It’s good for them to acknowledge us and vice versa.

Doesn’t cost anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.