Players greeting fans at the end, in away grounds

If in the moment after a big win they feel like coming over, great.

If they’re ordered to come over almost as a contractual duty, I mean what’s the point?

Not really something I’d ever worry about either way though.

It's payback for the Etihad being emptier than Harry Maguires brain after 85 mins .They probably assume we xxxx off even earlier from London etc I know the metrolink can be crap etc but having endured spinless performances at Lincoln etc I still stay to applaud this exceptional team, manager while I can !
I’ve not left a game early since we lost to Stockport at home. I always make sure I applaud the team off.

i agree, players and pep should be right over to our away support to clap and create a bond.. Wouldnt be a bad idea to make more effort at home games to, for those still in the stadium.

I only went to two away games last season, the two i went to where ok but could have been better.

season before i went to two thirds of away games ( not abroad ). Overall was disappointed bar a couple of games.

If you want a bond between fans and players we have to try harder, no good just being a smile on some interview on the website. I have asked the club ( contacts i have through 1894, they agree but the message doesnt get through )

At home games i see the majority of the away team applause at the end of the game to be far better. I notcie this as i am next to away fans in 115 and stay until the end.

Sat near the away fans is a wierd experience when a handful of us are left clapping the champions off whilst the away fans , team, coaches , manager, family , pets, agents, coach driver and therapists are having an extended love in despite a stuffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.