Players greeting fans at the end, in away grounds

As long as they win, I can live with them not coming over, but appreciate it when they do.

But honestly with some aways I am out the door at full time and to the pub, so they can do the same and go straight to the dressing room.
Exactly. It’s nice but not essential and I wouldn’t be the slightest bit arsed if they didn’t, as long as they gave their all all during the game and left it all on the field
So much of football support seems to be becoming performative nowadays, for the cameras and for social.
Klopp and his fist pumping and gurning nonsense is more much for the daytrippers with their mobiles as it is sincere. It feeds into their cult exceptionalism

It was just an idea to improve the atmosphere.

The away fans deserve it, and I think the player will enjoy it

I showed 2 examples ( Iceland national team & Juve ) and I think there is always room for improvement.

Anyway, City fans copied the Poznan & it was fun

There is nothing wrong in copying/creating other good ideas.

I showed 2 examples ( Iceland national team & Juve ) and I think there is always room for improvement.

Yes mate, nothing personal against you.
It’s just that it really doesn’t matter to a lot of people. Especially the old skool.
They are elite professionals doing their elite job
A lot of our aways at full time nowadays are taken over by entitled dickhead posh parents shoving their posh children down the front with their begging cardboard signs, having paid God knows what to God knows who for their £30 tickets

The self indulgent, performative ‘look at me’ thing will hopefully never catch on with City. Leave that to Klopp and the cult, Iceland, Juve and Palace.
City keep it real and organic

S
Couldn't give two hoots if they wandered off without clapping/ waving/ jogging over. As long as we win that is.
Over a decade of this good football and winning nonsense now, but tbh I’m still not quite yet used to not staying to the end just to boo them off the pitch and and call them a shower of useless cunts not fit to wear the badge.
The Craig Russell, Ged Brannan and Nigel Clough era still haunts me

Joey Barton used to love a good clap to the away end back in the day. Always remember he would be the last to leave the pitch.

Anyway I digress.
I think the players should have the common decency to come over to the away fans and give a little clap. A little wave maybe a few fist pumps. Even throw the odd shirt into the crowd if done in a controlled way.
It’s good for them to acknowledge us and vice versa.

Doesn’t cost anything.
I always wanted to give Barton the clap he so richly deserved.

Joey Barton used to love a good clap to the away end back in the day. Always remember he would be the last to leave the pitch.

Anyway I digress.
I think the players should have the common decency to come over to the away fans and give a little clap. A little wave maybe a few fist pumps. Even throw the odd shirt into the crowd if done in a controlled way.
It’s good for them to acknowledge us and vice versa.

Doesn’t cost anything.
Very rare for Barton still to be on the pitch at the end of a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.