Greggs

Tut tut, he is Canadian, you know the ones that are polite and a bit french

I watched a Stacey Dooley docu About all the missing murdered women in Canada. Especially indigenous women. Do Not believe they are all Nice at all. Shower of cunts. Obviously our poster and resident Moose fucker isn’t involved in that....or is hè? :)

Very racist people, I was shocked. The Mounties in particular were horrendous. Which is a shame because I always fancied them in their dashing outfits.

Maybe they need a couple of Greggs to chill out. Still, Canada, what a shower of cunts.

I watched a Stacey Dooley docu About all the missing murdered women in Canada. Especially indigenous women. Do Not believe they are all Nice at all. Shower of cunts. Obviously our poster and resident Moose fucker isn’t involved in that....or is hè? :)

Very racist people, I was shocked. The Mounties in particular were horrendous. Which is a shame because I always fancied them in their dashing outfits.

Maybe they need a couple of Greggs to chill out. Still, Canada, what a shower of cunts.

Like I said, a bit french

Love their sausage rolls and chocolate eclairs. I always try to indulge myself when I'm over for a game.

The sausage rolls are rank, processed paste bearing little resemblance to an actual sausage.

Never been keen even when I was a kid.

What do you mean by that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.