Griezmann

MCFC4EVR

Well-Known Member
Joined
12 Dec 2010
Messages
770
Antoine Griezmann looks like a fine player from the little I've seen of him mainly the champions league qc and a few La Liga games.
Any La Liga watchers know more about him as in how he would fit in this league and is he good enough for our squad?
 

FantasyIreland

Well-Known Member
Joined
29 Oct 2008
Messages
53,211
MCFC4EVR said:
Antoine Griezmann looks like a fine player from the little I've seen of him mainly the champions league qc and a few La Liga games.
Any La Liga watchers know more about him as in how he would fit in this league and is he good enough for our squad?

Why is this in the transfer forum?
 

pee dubya

Well-Known Member
Joined
21 Sep 2005
Messages
13,286
Location
:-/
El Mago said:
Not better than Silva nor Nasri.
Different kind of player, more direct, goal scorer and provider and young.

More than likely will end up at PSG though.
 

El Mago

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 May 2013
Messages
902
pee dubya said:
El Mago said:
Not better than Silva nor Nasri.
Different kind of player, more direct, goal scorer and provider and young.

More than likely will end up at PSG though.

He is not good enough for PSG.
 

decmancity

Well-Known Member
Joined
7 Nov 2010
Messages
9,036
Good player, bit like Reus I would say.

He wouldn't start ahead of Jovetic, Nasri or Silva so you would question if he would even sign and when/where he would play.

I like watching Sociedad though. Vela has developed into a good player along with a few others.
 

pee dubya

Well-Known Member
Joined
21 Sep 2005
Messages
13,286
Location
:-/
El Mago said:
pee dubya said:
El Mago said:
Not better than Silva nor Nasri.
Different kind of player, more direct, goal scorer and provider and young.

More than likely will end up at PSG though.

He is not good enough for PSG.
Disagree, he's better than Jeremy Menez and suits them much more than Pastore. Plus he's young and French, so will be attractive for them.
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.