Griezmann

Left winger Patricio Rodriguez class act plays for estudientes in Argentina wonder if kun knows him not sure how much he would cost

Funny how the world works isn't it...

When I last played FM about 5 years ago, I bought Griezmann as a left winger, had El Shaaraway out wide along with Hamsik at CM with Rodders (ironically he was always injured), Eren Dedryiok and Lukaku in rotation up front, Darijo Srna at RB and Alphonse Areola in goal; alongside the usual suspects. We won EVERYTHING.

Of course, Zaba and Yaya cracked it and left and Boyata became a world-class CB, so there was only a tenuous grip on reality at best...

All of this of course can be summed up as: got a soft spot for the lad, but maybe not quite at the level we want and there are other areas that are more of a priority.

I would take him he is young has potential and would easily be good enough for our bench don't think he is currently as good as Silva or Narsi. But he can play as a left or right wing or CF. Plus he is very fast, agile and direct I think he could be a good squad player for us. But cant see us making a move for him in the summer.

Just wondering, why isn't he good enough? 15 goals in 22 games is a very good return for a left midfielder/winger, especially given that he is 22 and in an average team.

Id see him as one of our top targets, were crying out for a decent left sided player, this guy is young and full of goals, and nasri can tutor him.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Just wondering, why isn't he good enough? 15 goals in 22 games is a very good return for a left midfielder/winger, especially given that he is 22 and in an average team.
I have no idea, as an attacking player he has almost everything. He can cross, finish, shoot from distance, pass, run at players, good movement, control in tight spaces, acceleration, he's even a decent header of the ball.

In the last couple of seasons consistency was the problem, but he's a young player, this season he's been brilliant.

The only thing I don't know about is his temperament.

He is a good enough player for us as a squad player but unless Pellegrini want's to move to a proper fluid 4-3-3 he will struggle for games I think.

Although, he could quite easily come in and develop under Pellegrini into our current formation and really tear it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.