Griezmann

MCFC4EVR

Antoine Griezmann looks like a fine player from the little I've seen of him mainly the champions league qc and a few La Liga games.
Any La Liga watchers know more about him as in how he would fit in this league and is he good enough for our squad?

MCFC4EVR said:
Antoine Griezmann looks like a fine player from the little I've seen of him mainly the champions league qc and a few La Liga games.
Any La Liga watchers know more about him as in how he would fit in this league and is he good enough for our squad?

Why is this in the transfer forum?

El Mago said:
Not better than Silva nor Nasri.
Different kind of player, more direct, goal scorer and provider and young.

More than likely will end up at PSG though.

Good player, bit like Reus I would say.

He wouldn't start ahead of Jovetic, Nasri or Silva so you would question if he would even sign and when/where he would play.

I like watching Sociedad though. Vela has developed into a good player along with a few others.

El Mago said:
pee dubya said:
El Mago said:
Not better than Silva nor Nasri.
Different kind of player, more direct, goal scorer and provider and young.

More than likely will end up at PSG though.

He is not good enough for PSG.
Disagree, he's better than Jeremy Menez and suits them much more than Pastore. Plus he's young and French, so will be attractive for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.