Groundhopping

I did the full 92 as of 1985. With new grounds I probably need to do another 30+ now - i haven't worked it out and frankly I can be bothered working it out or actually going to the new grounds.

Up until they started letting 2 clubs come up from the conference each season, I had seen City on every ground except Orient and Hartlepool.
That one season in the 3rd Division ticked off a right load of new grounds we would never have gone to otherwise.
I also saw loads of teams on two grounds and Chester at three grounds!

92.... but seen city at them all
ive been proper slacking the last few years as im bored with going away in the premier league and weirdly i have never been to deep dale which is about 40 minutes from swinton!

Resurrecting an old thread, simply to announce that I completed the 92 today.

Went to Sutton v Newport (stayed down in London after Saturday). Nice little ground, great weather, mediocre game.

Been putting in the hard yards for a few years, so I'm pleased to finally get it done.

Went to Sutton v Newport (stayed down in London after Saturday). Nice little ground, great weather, mediocre game.

Been putting in the hard yards for a few years, so I'm pleased to finally get it done.
Well done.

That feat takes a certain kind of dedication.

Did a similar thing here in the States. After 32 years of teaching, upon retirement in June of 2019, I rented a Winnebago camper and traveled to every major league baseball park in the USA. Mixed in several minor league parks along the way for a total of 46 grounds in 75 days. A great way to meet people and see what a big-ass wonderfully beautiful country in which I live.

Did a similar thing here in the States. After 32 years of teaching, upon retirement in June of 2019, I rented a Winnebago camper and traveled to every major league baseball park in the USA. Mixed in several minor league parks along the way for a total of 46 grounds in 75 days. A great way to meet people and see what a big-ass wonderfully beautiful country in which I live.
Did you ever work out your mileage on that trip?

Great feat - not sure about the website though - there's an article about "Anfield's atmosphere and how it impacts visiting sides" ffs - clearly the author hasn't actually ticked anfield off his list!!

Well done, when I saw the thread title I wasn't sure what groundhopping was and thought it might be something dreadful like felching, munging or pegging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.