Grunge

Fucking hell I could be here all day on this thread if I didn’t have to go to work!

Last edited:
I've always wanted to see Neil Young since the early 80s. I must go next time before it's too late. I kept saying I would see Motorhead but never got round to going: (
Could have watched Neil Young with Pearl Jam as his band at Reading ‘95, instead opted to watch Carter USM. Hindsight eh!

Could have watched Neil Young with Pearl Jam as his band at Reading ‘95, instead opted to watch Carter USM. Hindsight eh!
Hindsight, if only! I'm slowly getting into Pearl Jam,( I know i know) my mate has been telling me their quality for years. Heard all the big tracks and I like what I've heard.

I like Nirvana(who doesn't) and Nevermind may become as iconic and revered as Floyd's DSoTM album. Probably not but it is up there amongst the best all time albums IMO.

It's a very small genre in terms of bands that made it big and have an accessible catalogue. It's influenced many bands and genres after it but in the OGs are out of Washington in the late 80s and the rest are imitators.

Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains

Look no further than those 4 in particular for actual grunge(seattle sound) music

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.