Grunge

this I agree with totally.
Having been reminded by BT stuck The screaming Trees on in the car this am, forgot how good they were.
No mention of Mother Love Bone considering who was in the band and what they went onto do including Temple of the dog, seem a bit strange.

this I agree with totally.
Having been reminded by BT stuck The screaming Trees on in the car this am, forgot how good they were.
No mention of Mother Love Bone considering who was in the band and what they went onto do including Temple of the dog, seem a bit strange.

Likewise for Green River.

I should have said 'Gruntruck'...never actually seen it written down before. Only been 25 years ffs

Only heard of them around ten years back.

Nice treat after all these years.
I was just talking with a buddy of mine who was at Uni in Seattle late 80's, early 90's. He has some crazy stories, said he saw Alice in Chains before they were officially AIC, described them as Sabbath of Quaaludes. Trying to sneek into a Pearl Jam show through the back door, the band walked by him, asked wtf he was doing, sold out show etc, Vedder appeared about ten mins later with a hundred tickets, told him to give them out to anyone who wanted tbem. Turned out they were front row of the upper balcony.
I have tickets for Pearl Jam in August, Missoula, MT, can't wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.