Guadinos Stolen Car - Thank you for the messages

I have added a couple of thank you mesages in the main thread for GSC, there are so many lovely messages that I think they may have got lost in the thread.

It has been heartwarming to see the messages and shared memories on here, many of Sam's family & friends who do not use this forum normally are reading them and taking heart from them.

Sam was a great lad and we were very lucky to have had him in our lives.

Thank you so much again

Rebecca (Sam's cousin)

He was disturbing, delightful, insightful and charming. I had many a laugh with your cousin but never really took notice of him until about 12-18 months ago when he had a go at me for bullying one of our resident lunatics. I explained myself to Sam and from that day on he was the person I most wanted to meet from here.

He offered help and advice, he stuck up for me when a celebrity had a pop at me.

I was dumb-struck last night and never thought I would say that about a person I'd never met. He'll be watching the defence of the title on the great Kippax in the sky next season. My thoughts are with your family.

God Bless You Maurizio.

My heart goes out to you Rebecca and all of Sams family and friends at this very sad time. I hope the tribute thread has brought some slight comfort to you all knowing how Sam was much liked here on Bluemoon. We will all miss him and his crazy dry sense of humour so much but his memories will live on in all of us x

andyhinch said:
oddfellows said:
How did you start a such a top thread with less than 100 posts?
GSc would have liked this, many blues are shocked at the loss he was muched loved, words are still a bit hard to come by

[bigimg]http://teachers.scholarschoice.ca/images/products/25/Argus-Respect-Poster-N4584_XL.jpg[/bigimg]

Lots of love to everyone Rebecca. Sometimes life lets people down and he was a complete superstar.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 am --<br /><br />
oddfellows said:
andyhinch said:
oddfellows said:
How did you start a such a top thread with less than 100 posts?
GSc would have liked this, many blues are shocked at the loss he was muched loved, words are still a bit hard to come by

[bigimg]http://teachers.scholarschoice.ca/images/products/25/Argus-Respect-Poster-N4584_XL.jpg[/bigimg]

Agreed 110%

Legendary poster, and don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure he'd rip you apart for spelling his name wrong (in a hilarious manner!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.