Guardian's top 100 footballers

Cavani above Benzema? Not in my opinion - in fact, I wouldn't have Cavani on that list at all, I just do not rate him

Bravo above Courtois? .......... Bravo on the list?

Rooney isn't on there, don't tell me he's in the top 10.

Ronaldo
Messi
Neymar
Saurez
Bale

Surely they aren't going to put Mahrez in top 10 ???? probably considering Vardys position. May see Sanchez, Reus, Lewandowski, Aubemeyang & Mahrez along with the 5 GAZZA has put

Rooney isnt on that list, which will mean he is in the Top 10. That alone makes this list a load of shit to be ignored and/or ridiculed.

Crock o' shite!!

Mata, Firminho, Alli, Sterling, Bravo, Gundogan, Schmeichel, Mane, Koschelny, Alderweld, Mikhateryan, Lloris, Pogba, Ozil, Vardy, Payet and all ahead of Fernandinho!!

Now i know i'll be accused of bias, but for fucks sake, does anyone actually watch him play? He's the most underated footballer in England if not Europe looking at this list.

Crock o' shite!!

Mata, Firminho, Alli, Sterling, Bravo, Gundogan, Schmeichel, Mane, Koschelny, Alderweld, Mikhateryan, Lloris, Pogba, Ozil, Vardy, Payet and all ahead of Fernandinho!!

Now i know i'll be accused of bias, but for fucks sake, does anyone actually watch him play? He's the most underated footballer in England if not Europe looking at this list.

We're the only ones who sing Ferny's praises. He got a mention some seasons ago when, was it Shakhtar played CFC off the pitch, Ferny orchestrated the whole show. Since coming to us he's purposely been removed from any competent list and won't reappear until he dons a different shirt.

We're the only ones who sing Ferny's praises. He got a mention some seasons ago when, was it Shakhtar played CFC off the pitch, Ferny orchestrated the whole show. Since coming to us he's purposely been removed from any competent list and won't reappear until he dons a different shirt.

Half of the fuckwits think that Fernando and Fernandinho are one and the same!!!

The only so called pundit I have heard praise him is Danny Murphy, and he rates him highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.