Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

Great interview,Pep is so content right now,it appears he really couldnt wish to be anywhere else.
Regards JarJar,i wouldn't trust him as far as id like to throw him,but i'm taking huge satisfaction in knowing that he would have been sat there,asking questions,and wishing Pep was rewriting football history with his mob.

I don’t think Pep minds the media. Think he’s on record saying the Spanish and German media is a lot worst than being in England.
I think Pep may be interested in the England job in 2023. Winning the World Cup is the only thing left for him and he'll never get the Spain job because of the politics.

Ferdinand is a despicable human being. Hopefully, one day, a former SSN presenter will feel supported enough to come forward with the truth about him and what he did.

Last edited:
I think Pep may be interested in the England job in 2023. Winning the World Cup is the only thing left for him and he'll never get the Spain job because of the politics.
Pity he's not interested in the USA job. If people want to see how he'd manage a collection of decent-but-nothing-like-world-class-players, what a testing ground.

I personally don't think he'll do international. Not enough football for a man clearly 1000% obsessed with football. Wherever he goes eventually it will be somewhere warmer!

Away from football he's a right dodgy fucker Wio. If it wasn't for who he is, and the money he has. He'd have been in Strangways a long time ago.

(allegedly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.