Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids by lying and depriving them of the time they would have had if you werent seeing the fancy bit instead , all those late homes after the kids were in bed already , that time
i think it depends on the question and who asks it that decides if its snippy pep or not
True

Good interview, Pep seems happy and Ferdinand was pleasant and asked a lot of the right questions without bias.

Wonderful interview. He’s animated because he wants the players to do well. On Foden, I like what he said; changing rhythm. He’ll get better as he has the best manager in his corner. Glad he also doesn’t listen to the ‘experts’ on sky/bt.

Why does that rag loving, drug and wife cheating camel get to interview our boss the week before the derby?

Giving people like him access only for them to blow smoke up the rags arse the rest of the time is self-defeating in my view.

Why does that rag loving, drug and wife cheating camel get to interview our boss the week before the derby?

Giving people like him access only for them to blow smoke up the rags arse the rest of the time is self-defeating in my view.
The positive thing is that Ferdinand must be absolutely broken and dying inside as he realises exactly what his mate and his adopted club are up against

A4F65AD9-7B27-443D-9317-E45CEA3BA12D.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.