Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so stingy that they'd probably ask for him on a two year loan with an agreement to pay us £3m for his future services at the end of it. And they'd try to sell us Benatia for £80m at the same time.

I think the bigger issue is that they don't seem like the right fit for Guardiola. The players they have seem physical rather than the technical variety he's used to playing. It isn't a Guardiola team as presently constructed.

I bet Kyle disagrees!

D0rBH0WWkAE9TkO.jpg

Ferocious.

I think the bigger issue is that they don't seem like the right fit for Guardiola. The players they have seem physical rather than the technical variety he's used to playing. It isn't a Guardiola team as presently constructed.

I don't think that could be more wrong. Dybala, Ronaldo, Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Bernedeschi, Cancelo, Sandro, Bonucci. These are all top level players technically and would fit into any Pep side. We were linked to Ramsey & Can pretty heavily so I wouldn't be surprised if there was interest there before their moves.

Juventus under Pep would be incredible, and probably would take to his ways much quicker than our squad did.

He's not done here though, so it's not an issue. The man has never broken a contract, and he's not going to leave a project half way through. 2021 is the earliest he will leave.

I don't think that could be more wrong. Dybala, Ronaldo, Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Bernedeschi, Cancelo, Sandro, Bonucci. These are all top level players technically and would fit into any Pep side. We were linked to Ramsey & Can pretty heavily so I wouldn't be surprised if there was interest there before their moves.

Juventus under Pep would be incredible, and probably would take to his ways much quicker than our squad did.

He's not done here though, so it's not an issue. The man has never broken a contract, and he's not going to leave a project half way through. 2021 is the earliest he will leave.

Also Ronaldo wouldn't be able to handle it as I doubt Pep would row back on his Messi is the greatest views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.