Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that could be more wrong. Dybala, Ronaldo, Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Bernedeschi, Cancelo, Sandro, Bonucci. These are all top level players technically and would fit into any Pep side. We were linked to Ramsey & Can pretty heavily so I wouldn't be surprised if there was interest there before their moves.

Juventus under Pep would be incredible, and probably would take to his ways much quicker than our squad did.

He's not done here though, so it's not an issue. The man has never broken a contract, and he's not going to leave a project half way through. 2021 is the earliest he will leave.

Incredible potential, however it would be a step backwards in terms of the control he is afforded.... if you ask me, he’ll end up at a Milan or a team of that ilk. One thing he’ll take away from his time in manny is that he needs to be challenged as a coach and like you stated, that wouldn’t take much of leap...

He’s here 2 years min anway!

I know just the man to replace him...
roberto-mancini.jpg
He’ll be perfect when we’re serving a lengthy ban from European competitions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.