Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All part of the unsettling process.
Correct, they're pulling out all stops to try and unsettle us.
Has a further 2yr contract to begin with.
At a club where he has friends Tixi and Sorriano pulling the strings.
To go where ? Juve where he wont have the above in a less competitive league.
Anything to try and derail us, the vendetta against us is ridiculous.

Well done & yes it is a forum where people can speak & have an opinion.

Opinions yes. You were desperately trying to stir the transfer ban pot yesterday with outdated copy on the Uefa thread. You did not bother to respond when I put you right. You're a wum and loving it. Most can see through you though. Licking Rics muck button at the first chance exposes you for the pathetic wum you are.

Or do you still think Uefa can impose a transfer ban ?

All this because we've gone above the scousers. Imagine what will happen if we win the League.

giphy.gif

i dont see him wanting to coach ronaldo and unless city get a lengthy european ban - which i dont believe they will - he's not going nowhere soon

Media are gonna stick the boot in every opportunity they get now were gonna get every type of disruptive *news report there tiny fragile minds can conjure. Give it a day or two in till "friends of pep say" "pep shock at" etc good god and government wanna protect us from FAKE NEWS boils my piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.