Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things considered, it certainly feels like a few arseholes are twitching at the thought and continuation of our success with Pep at the helm.

The media making stuff up. One think for sure is that Rags would love that, they are so desperate for Guardiola to leave the premier league. They all know with Guardiola at the helm City will be top dogs for a long while. Not in my lifetime!!!

I’m sure he wouldn’t have signed another contract, that he is actually yet to start, if he had any thought of going elsewhere. He has the perfect infrastructure at city for success, he is trusted at all levels, and you can see because of this trust, he is the one ultimately steering the ship.

It’s bollox

I know just the man to replace him...
roberto-mancini.jpg

What a downgrade.

So Pep is top of a Juve wish list. Good for them.

Top of my wish list is a never emptying pint glass of blonde ale. Also high on the list, are
Free garlic lamb naganzi and keema naan for the rest of my life
Susanna Reid
A nice Aston Martin
Constant 80F temperatures in summer, with rain only in the hours of darkness
Genesis to reform with Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett, and do a gig in my back garden
World peace

We can all have wish lists. They don't come true, though.

The media making stuff up. One think for sure is that Rags would love that, they are so desperate for Guardiola to leave the premier league. They all know with Guardiola at the helm City will be top dogs for a long while. Not in my lifetime!!!

I have a rag mate who keeps saying City will be nothing without Guardiola. I simply remind him City won league titles with Mancini and Pellegrini, our last 3 managers have won the league where as only 3 managers in the rags entire history have lifted the league title. With or with out Guardiola this club will be successful.

Sorry guys, the mirror is reporting now that he's already agreed a 4 year deal.

We just have to face facts. We're cheats, nobody likes us and all our trophies don't count.

Or...

Writing about city is interesting and gets attention. The quadruple is still on in March and so it just be time for certain outlets to throw as much mud as possible. As slating sterling is now dodgy ground for any journo who doesn't want to attract a racist tag, they have to find other things to dig up. Next it will be an alleged bust up following a substitution, then kev will want out, sane won't sign a new deal and pep has banned the players having chocolate over Easter.

Anything, absolutely anything, that avoids having to talk about who is actually top of the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.