Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be on my own here but I believe the straw that broke the camels back was us landing Pep. Remember back to the summer the papers were all running articles on how he would improve each club. Fans of the sly 4 were going click crazy and frothing over the prospect of him arriving at their club and the carnage he was going to inflict on the rest of the League taking them to new heights...the ragtops are just feeding off the bitterness that left behind when he turned up at ickle old ciddy.

Just think that it is typical of everyone now.

We have now become dominant in our own league, centurions and still not happy at that we let it be known we want more so everyone goes to the league to complain about our ambition.

European teams, now see British clubs in champs league latter stages and are nervous about their little cartel so get the ffp investigation started. We are the ones they fear, so as they know there isn't a case to answer move to plan b and look to destabilise by saying someone is leaving.

We have it every season at derby time- stories of player unrest and the like. It's a sign of our new power that we are getting the same treatment from europe now as well as domestically now.

Well arseholes to them all I say. Maybe it's time for us to show our teeth in public and sue the arse off someone in public and let it be known we are doing it.

The thing is where would Pep go and have the set up he has now? Nowhere is the answer, everywhere else is a step backwards we know it, they know it, and Pep knows it .

He's signed a contract extension but more importantly his children are thriving at a fantastic school. Above being our manager, he is a father and a husband. He wants the best for his family and you know what, we are giving him all of that as well as total control at the Club. Maybe when his kids have done their exams, he'll move on, but not before. So we have at least 2 or 3 more seasons, possibly 4, before we have to start thinking about losing our wonderful, inspiring, innovative, dedicated and passionate manager. As well as all that, he's seen the shocking levels of bullying that our Club has had to put up with, his close friends as well as employers, and you know what, Pep doesn't like bully's. Rest assured, he's going nowhere fast.

I think we are safe up until the end of his contract but then its probably natural he’d want to try his hand in another country.

So lets enjoy the next couple of seasons because this is probably as good as it will get

He's signed a contract extension but more importantly his children are thriving at a fantastic school. Above being our manager, he is a father and a husband. He wants the best for his family and you know what, we are giving him all of that as well as total control at the Club. Maybe when his kids have done their exams, he'll move on, but not before. So we have at least 2 or 3 more seasons, possibly 4, before we have to start thinking about losing our wonderful, inspiring, innovative, dedicated and passionate manager. As well as all that, he's seen the shocking levels of bullying that our Club has had to put up with, his close friends as well as employers, and you know what, Pep doesn't like bully's. Rest assured, he's going nowhere fast.

Txiki? Is that you?

I hope what you say is correct and to be expected. Maybe now is not yet the time to consider whom should be replacing Pep, but sadly, that time will come.

We have now become dominant in our own league, centurions and still not happy at that we let it be known we want more so everyone goes to the league to complain about our ambition.

European teams, now see British clubs in champs league latter stages and are nervous about their little cartel so get the ffp investigation started. We are the ones they fear, so as they know there isn't a case to answer move to plan b and look to destabilise by saying someone is leaving.

We have it every season at derby time- stories of player unrest and the like. It's a sign of our new power that we are getting the same treatment from europe now as well as domestically now.

Well arseholes to them all I say. Maybe it's time for us to show our teeth in public and sue the arse off someone in public and let it be known we are doing it.
Your last paragraph is bang on the money.

Let's hope so, clearly our softly softly approach hasn't worked. It's time to fight back.

I'm seriously pissed off this morning, and not as positive or confident as some, but this is one fight that the good guy must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.