Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What next? Nigel Gleghorns grandad arrested on aledged chicken molesting offenses. Obviously unfounded but it wouldn't stop the evil,jealous bastards printing such shite! I just hope we go after them somewhere down the line and break a lot of people.

There’s an irony in the journalistic logic - Pep’s clearly unsettled with all the unproven FFP accusations at City - so he’ll seek refuge at the several times banged to rights corrupt, backhander, referee bribing, illegal payment, title stripped Juventus; in possibly the most corrupt league in the world, in the most corrupt Country in EuropeYCMIU... but they do.

Circle the waggons, pull up the drawbridge, man the machine guns and go out and smash six past Watford today, that should keep the fuckers at bay for a while, and send the tea lady to do any interviews. Treat the fuckers with the contempt they deserve

Pep will probably leave after his current deal expires, which is I believe in 2021 (not sure). Until then he's ours. All of this Juventus talk is nonsense meant to unsettle the club. With all the UEFA/PL investigations, it's the perfect time for scummy journalists to pile on with random rumors.

I think this one may be about unsettling the team. If they think he’s going it undermines him.

We know it’s crap and I’m sure they do too.

The old boys club/cartel that controlled the PL for so long and milked it until we upset the apple cart must be losing sleep over the possibility that we could win the quadruple.

We were fighting on 4 fronts until we bagged the league cup (it will always be that to me!) We’ve had to deal with injuries to some of our key players, lost 4 games and are top of the league as we come into the final third of the season.

That’s some achievement in itself and if we go further in the UCL and FA cup, there are fewer games in those competitions to disrupt our resting times.

No wonder they’re panicking. This is the real Project Fear!

As a poster said earlier there is only one man that can answer this and that’s pep. I’m not saying he’s going or that he’s staying as I don’t know . If he goes I’ll be gutted but wth the backing we have and foundations peps style of football has started we will carry on getting quality players and playing great football. Don’t forget we had won 2 titles before pep came

There’s an irony in the journalistic logic - Pep’s clearly unsettled with all the unproven FFP accusations at City - so he’ll seek refuge at the several times banged to rights corrupt, backhander, referee bribing, illegal payment, title stripped Juventus; in possibly the most corrupt league in the world, in the most corrupt Country in EuropeYCMIU... but they do.

Nail on head, well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.