Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is nailed on for Juventus , the climate is far more acceptable for his style of football , must be less wind in Turin and those Efco lawnmowers should be reliable enough to keep that pesky grass under control

After peps comments or match. I now think this is the time to go public and sue the arse off someone or each "official" outlet that ran the story.

A proper media show, telling everyone we are not going to take builshit anymore.

Article on sky sports has him quoted as

“Except if they sack me. Then after, I go home. But if Manchester City want me I will stay for two more years and hopefully another one

Has he just intimated we could get 3 more years?

An extra year of Pep would be the most important news of the week, even if we can’t make a transfer, play in Europe and are playing in the National League North!

talk sport last night the women said no smoke without fire and it wouldn't be the first time a denial was just a cover up.i love the fact everyones scared of what we are becoming

Klopp is nailed on for Juventus , the climate is far more acceptable for his style of football , must be less wind in Turin and those Efco lawnmowers should be reliable enough to keep that pesky grass under control
And the paint brushes. Don't forget they have narrower ones.

All it takes is one reporter from an italy to tweet bullshit and all the media in this country write about it tweet about it and the gullible believe it.

And this is the dynamic that does my head in. All being well I'll walk into work tomorrow morning and the topic of conversation will be what's on the back and inside back pages of gutter press newspapers. Do folk not realise that they're reading and repeating exactly what a few media moguls want them to? Has the media successfully nurtured a culture in which people can't think for themselves or has the media very cleverly tapped in to a huge issue and is now exploiting it to the hilt?

Pep to Juventus runs the story - aye, fuck right off.

Article on sky sports has him quoted as

“Except if they sack me. Then after, I go home. But if Manchester City want me I will stay for two more years and hopefully another one

Has he just intimated we could get 3 more years?

An extra year of Pep would be the most important news of the week, even if we can’t make a transfer, play in Europe and are playing in the National League North!

Surprised more people haven't mentioned this. Huge news really, Pep saying that he'd like to stay beyond his current deal. Those quotes are from yesterday's post match press conference.

Aside from what he has said, it's the tone of his voice. I feel Pep now fully understands that there is a vendetta against our club. Whereas at Barca and German rags, have actual papers actively promoting everything they do, we have the *ucking MEN, never mind rest of the media scum .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.