Guardiola rules out any January signings.

We win or lose as a squad. Just because things are not going to plan. Don’t think we will panic buy, even if it means we don’t win.

With all the deals being announced, the expected clearing of wrongdoing from EUFA. The relatively modest player investments the last couple of windows. I fully expect a huge overhaul/ spend in the summer. There is money ready to be spent and with money coming from player sales of Sane and a few others such as Otamendi. We will have plenty to spend. This will re motivate Pep for another 3 years

You and I disagree often enough so there's no point us going back and forth with such a clear cut issue as this.

Every single player in our squad dives. You can argue about the degree to which some players exaggerate their falls and clearly some players are bigger culprits than others in that regard but that doesn't change the fact that they all cheat to gain an advantage.
Every single player in every squad dives, especially Wolves.

I didn’t watch the game but they did seem to get an awful lot of free kicks.

there was a definite flurry of them just after we scored our second a few minutes after the interval.. Maybe Mane took the half time talk... who knows?

there was a definite flurry of them just after we scored our second a few minutes after the interval.. Maybe Mane took the half time talk... who knows?
They got frees because we consistently gave away stupid needless fouls. Walker and Otamendi just ran full pelt into wolves players. They were frees. Otamendi gave away 3 in a 5 minute spell

If you commit to a challenge and it makes slight contact, expect a dive. The better way to think, would be play the ball away from the danger areas. The problem is that the referees these days are a bit whistle-happy.

There have been so few January signings that have really made an impact, and unless Andy Morrison has dropped a few stone, I doubt we need someone mid-season that in all probabilty will disrupt our season. We're doing a fine job of that ourselves. Typical City. Sane and Laporte will be like new signings.

Agreed but traore ran full pelt into Mendy and that wasn’t given

Because he didn’t go down,same as if Mahrez didn’t go down he doesn’t win the penalty. Unfortunately that’s just the way the business has been for ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.