Guardiola rules out any January signings.

Unless they have a release clause then clubs won't sell their best players in jan and the price is much higher to try and put buyers off,sorry to cut off your incoming rant at pep and the club

Clubs are willing to sell if 18 or 6 months left on contracts.

tbf, I think there is something in this when it comes to trying to prise players away from teams still in the champions league
Lots of good centre halves who are not involved in champions league, vvd when at Celtic not in champions league for long, I am sure a club could have got him in the January if they wanted to, we clearly need to strengthen at the back we are a fucking joke, teams are having 1 shot 1 goal, 2 shots 2 goals, anyhow shouldn't have been left until January, pep knew Vinny was off in the summer and should have done it then, but he thought he would be a smart arse and play Dinho as centre half, but has international centre halfs sat on the bench, so if he doesn't trust them they shouldn't be at the club simple as that

Its natural that Pep will deny it publicly. Doesent mean things are not happening in the background though. According to Sam Lee, City are looking for a CB for january. I believe he is right, as Pep was angry that City didnt get Maguire. Either gonna be a homegrown player or we manage to offload Otamendi i guess. A shame that Ruben Dias signed a new contract, as he had a 56 million £ release clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.