Guardiola rules out any January signings.

A talented young player, but small and lightweight , not ready for a top 4 Premier team whom are out of form.
I don't know about small and lightweight you know. The three or four times I've seen him in person at senior and eds matches this season he looks like he's put on a fair bit of bulk. Said to those around me, he has broadened significantly since last season.

If pep thinks he needs a bit more time, fair enough, but I myself think he'd do well with the physical side of things now.

No doubt the guy has ability, you don't get to Barcelona and MCFC without it.

The only concern is his height, he is small, very small for a CB.

Our team is already vertically challenged as it is, we need more height and power, especially at the back.

If we are further adrift in the title race by January, it would make sense to refrain from paying inflated fees for reinforcements.

It won’t happen but I’d love to see Foden, Garcia, Doyle and Harwood-Bellis given more first team opportunities.

I think we’re in for a very busy summer.

Biggest issue is squad places especially the foreign allowance So have to sell to free up places difficult and other clubs will drive an even harder bargain knowing our situation

Didn't realise players prices were high in January then all of a sudden drop massively in the summer
Clearly Karen is including wages costs Other clubs and players will be aware of our situation in January especially having to sell to free up squad places

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.