Guardiola to face no action!!!!!!

Sadly, I think he is primed to see out his contract and go.

I sense that he is so frustrated by the refereeing and mis-application of VAR that he would not stay on.

I hope I am wrong.
I doubt the plan was to stay longer than 5years anyway,i can't wait for his interview about his time here and the officials,he has already said no-one has given us anything,we have achieved what we have on our own

giphy.gif

A lot of work to get Ferran and Txiki in only to wave goodbye to the man they were put in place to bring so soon.

Given where his children are in education, I am hoping for longer.

Unfortunately, you may be right.

Sunday was however a nail in that coffin and a step in the reduction in the quality of football in this country.

He does. He was screaming, ranting and raging on the touchline after we scored as he felt there was a foul in the build up but not a word was said about that.

I thought he was screaming and sniveling because he wanted to get a sub on and thought the ref should stop the game for him.

I thought he was screaming and sniveling because he wanted to get a sub on and thought the ref should stop the game for him.

Not sure what the reason was but you could see his fear through it even though they as good as had the game won with minutes to go. I hope that fear grips their hearts and legs in the following months, but that also depends on us doing our jobs right from now on in.

Or, the VAR machine thing sits right in front of where I am, (it has its own steward guarding it but that doesn’t stop me,) so I might smile sweetly at the officials and TV people, borrow a lanyard and go over there and sabotage it?
I wouldn't bother, it probably doesn't work, and it'll be full of dust anyway.

Karen7 Pep is absolutely right in that we have had a raw deal, from all of the officials that have been at our games. My guess is that you could count on the fingers of one hand the number that have given us a good decision.

I suspect the reason he hasn't been charged is because he could then request a hearing and challenge hem about the VAR decisions etc..
Maybe the rumours that VAR was not in operation.

They are not about to give him a platform to air his grievences, much better for them if this all just fades away.

Lets face it, there were moments in that match where i thought he had lost it and would be sent to the stands, and I was expecting him to be charged.

Have to admit Pep got his point across very well though in way they could not do much about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.